SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Custom holsters - Milt Sparks & Other custom makers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom holsters - Milt Sparks & Other custom makers Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TheFrontRange:

"Old School" leather and Bear Hug grips ??? I like how you roll! Smile

I got these Bear Hug stocks from Deacon Deason and the #1AT holster from Milt Sparks right after S&W came out with their limited run of Model 24-3 .44 Specials. I had my 6.5" barrel trimmed down to 5" (just like Skeeter preferred), an action job, and a smooth "Combat trigger" installed by James Hoag in Canoga Park. Neither the revolver or the accessories will part from me as long as I'm around to appreciate them.

Oh, my gosh, man, back at you - what a great combo that is!

I tell ya, I’ve wanted a set of these stocks ever since I regrettably let a set go some years back. Fast-forward to finding that 4-inch 27 for sale on GB…I kept thinking that those grips looked an awful lot like Bear Hug / Blu-Magnums, but I was afraid to ask the seller haha…won the auction and got the gun home and sure enough, they are BHs. I’ve given them a whirl on my 5-inch 27 and will do the same on my 3-1/2-inch one, too, but they just feel so “at-home” on this particular gun.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6393 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
PMK w/ shark trim

I have that exact holster for my 3" N-frames. It's a beautiful piece of leather.

RGrizzle is amazing. I did piece on him and some other small shops some years back. Save one, all are still in business and thriving.

https://modernserviceweapons.com/?p=17058

Posts: 3907 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thad Rybka Rhodesian holster in black with matching magazine pouch for a Browning Hi Power. These were found for sale on the Milt Sparks Leather online store; they occasionally have random pieces of new Rybka gunleather.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
This HSR holster, sized for a 4-inch S&W N-frame, recently arrived from Milt Sparks via Allan Yoast Firearms. Holster looks different to me - it’s all scratched-up! Wink

Holster is housing a S&W 27-3 wearing Bear Hug Grips.