SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show that knife in your office desk drawer that you use often
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show that knife in your office desk drawer that you use often Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15832 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I rotate these...

Posts: 3991 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Probably this Gerber EAB.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1620 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
I received this little Zippo knife as a vendor perk sometime in the early 1990's. It was in my office desk for ~25 years and now resides in my desk at home. It has opened more packages and pulled more staples than I care to recall.

Posts: 3487 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Here’s what I reach for the most sitting at my desk:

Posts: 3440 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Mine is a little SAK Rambler (the small one with four blades) I got from a vendor years ago. It always comes in handy

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post

WWII deck knife that has seen better days, used for apples and whatnot.

Gentleman's Gaucho blade for the many BBQ invites.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Helle good knife!

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I don't use it often, but that's a knife Big Grin

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9356 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post