SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
San Jacinto Monument:

Battleship Texas:

All shot with a Galaxy Note5 on Auto.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15143 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
If you can include your camera phone brand it would be much appreciated, thanks!...Excellent photo's btw folks!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Tweaking the Python iPhone 6

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4980 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
iphone 6

Regards, Will G.

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Some pics from the shop this week. All taken with a galaxy s7.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
A couple from my Galaxy S5. I'll be able to upgrade to the S7 in 2 months.

Table with 3 fully auto Tommy Guns Smile

Me shooting a fully auto SBR Thompson Tommy Gun. The best time I've ever had in shooting in over 25 years.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Iphone 5s

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The Galaxy takes some formidible images, superb detail!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
My daughter with my youngest grandson. iPhone 6

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3994 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
Looking at my 2015 Super Duty from the drivers seat of my 1972 GS 455

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10446 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

I did not know Ansel Adams used a smartphone. I read how he took, developed and printed that pic. He was a true master.

Posts: 3555 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:

I did not know Ansel Adams used a smartphone. I read how he took, developed and printed that pic. He was a true master.

Yeah, he might have actually used an 8x10 view camera. Wink The story is that he was driving down the road and saw that scene. He set up the camera, but didn't have his light meter and didn't know quite how to expose it until he remembered he knew the brightness of the moon, and based the exposure on that. He then thought he would make another exposure just in case his first estimate was wrong, but just as he got the film holder into the camera, the sun ducked too low and the white crosses came out of the sunlight. But the exposure was pretty close, and with some manipulation of the prints, he was able to get good prints.

Another story about that print:

One of my college photography professors bought a print of "Moonrise Hernandez" from Adams in the 1950s. A big one, 30"x40" or something like that, which weren't common. He paid what seemed to be the huge sum of several hundred dollars. After Adams began to be very popular, the price of that print climbed to something like $4000 or $5000 in the early '70s and he sold it, thinking he should take his profits before the bubble burst. When he told us the story, it was 1983, and a print of the photo had just sold for $80,000. He wouldn't have sold it at all by that time, but was sorry he didn't hold out longer. That print is now worth as much as $500,000.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Yesterday we had a visitor outside my office window (keep in mind my office is on top of the dam).....

Steamboat Sam

Taken with HTC 10 phone, edited in Photoshop with Topaz Labs plugins (De-noise, and BW effects).

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Taken with the new iPhone 6S. And finally dumped the two tone watch band for something more comfortable..Thank you David!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Awesome shot lizardman-u love the aged look!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
iPhone 5s

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Awesome shot lizardman-u love the aged look!

Thank you Will Smile I missed the day that two of the paddle wheelers were there. This is the end of the line for one of the day cruises, but a stopping point for one that goes on up the Columbia and further up the Snake river.

They originate out of Cascade Locks, OR.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post