SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Candy, relaxing on the couch with her bear.

lol, Candy has almost human looking eyes!

Posts: 1574 | Location: Seattle | Registered: October 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Blackberry (yes we still have to use BB's for work LOL)

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
David, here are the images of the band with the metal links at the case..

Here's a link if interested. They have many other bands to include rubber ones also http://www.everestbands.com/co...r?variant=2230472964

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J__Frame:
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Candy, relaxing on the couch with her bear.

lol, Candy has almost human looking eyes!

What a cute pooch Candy is, a sweet face.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
coloradohunter44, is Candy an English Golden Retriever?

Sweet pup.

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

IPhone 6, Available Light.

Same

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

iPhone 6

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Superb Omega Z06! Additionally, the iPhone 6 is a very capable camera and just looking thru the thread will be testimony of this. Since picking up the 6S I really don't see any realized differences honestly in camera images...at least not at this point. I'm going to still put my iPhone 6 up for sale later because it just makes no sense to have both and the i6 has already had a hard reset and is unlocked for future usage by any new owner. I'm really enamored by the compactness and capabilities of smartphone cameras and it's already shelved my Canon 5D3 for now. Just too much stuff to lug around to snap off just a few quality images for web use. I plan to post some more images taken with the i6S soon when I get the energy and interest. Keep on snapping though, the images are great.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post

Another IPhone 6 quickie, Summer Solstice, Miami Style.

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
drshame, may I ask where this i6 image was taken? I've live and grew up here in Miami now for going on 62yrs. Reminds me of Coconut Grove in a way.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Just re-browsing all the beautiful images. Thanks folks!

I wanted to post a question to the smartphone crowd, has anybody here purchased or used the free Camera+ app? I see that there is a free app but for the low $2.99 the Camera+ app has a lot more features to use for tweaking the image plus using a slo-mode.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
A few random iPhone 6s shots...

Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^Awesome^^^^ I especially like the last image, but honestly, they're very well done and inspirational. I really had no idea the 6S could take such wonderful images with that amount of detail. What editing app do you import your images to for any post tweaking? I've yet to shoot any type of landscape with mine.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
^^^^Awesome^^^^ I especially like the last image, but honestly, they're very well done and inspirational. I really had no idea the 6S could take such wonderful images with that amount of detail. What editing app do you import your images to for any post tweaking? I've yet to shoot any type of landscape with mine.

I don't normally use it much at all, as I always have my Ricoh GR II in my pocket...but those few shots just happened to be from the 6s. The beach shot was only on the 6s cause it was starting to rain, and my $3k Sony RX1 was not going out in the rain for that trip.

Typically I'll use Snapseed for stuff on the go. It is extremely useful. Outside of that just VSCO and I use LR on my laptop.

The top three fake HDR's were using Snapseed. The bottom two at the beach were with VSCO.

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few more with the 6s, same trip.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
drshame, may I ask where this i6 image was taken? I've live and grew up here in Miami now for going on 62yrs. Reminds me of Coconut Grove in a way.

PS. From just above you in the Pompano and Coral Springs area. Moved away in 2005 though. Those beach shots are at my family's place up in Jupiter Island.

Edit to add: if you are needing a camera that will absolutely slay for your other pocket, go grab a Ricoh GR II. Canon full frame shooter here and mostly use Sony and Fuji stuff these days, but that GR is barely bigger than my iPhone and it's an APS-C sensor with no AA filter on it. Sharp as hell 28mm 2.8 on it edge to edge.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Very well done modestglock! Great series of images. I really need to get out and do some shoots. As far as the Ricoh GRII, I did browse one at B&H site, very nice portable pocket cam. If I spent any more $$ on camera gear my wife would at the very least never let me hear the end of it. I've got quite a few $$ tied up in my dslr gear and lenses just sitting gathering dust and couldn't justify any further purchases when I don't even use what I have already. The Ricoh does take some fine images though Smile

Canon stuff just sitting Frown

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
Easy solution. No need for both the 16-35mm and the 17-40mm. Sell of of the dust collectors and boom...GR II ready to be in your pocket daily. Mine has taken a few thousand shots in the 1.5 months I've had it. Makes the cell phone camera a non issue. Then just use the wifi to put the pics on your phone.

Wink

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by modestglock26:
Easy solution. No need for both the 16-35mm and the 17-40mm. Sell of of the dust collectors and boom...GR II ready to be in your pocket daily. Mine has taken a few thousand shots in the 1.5 months I've had it. Makes the cell phone camera a non issue. Then just use the wifi to put the pics on your phone.

Wink

Truth is lately I've been seriously thinking about selling everything off at once along with a mint Gitzo/Markins combo in mint cond. I've had some recent set backs with health issues lately and just cannot shoulder the gear around. Thats why shooting with the iPhone is really ideal these days and a great option. I just have to put some serious thought into a price as a pkg and take the hit. In addition to a new rolling bag with many more accessories, I just need the push. My wife is helping with that too Wink I've already sold a few lenses recently trying to simplify things in hopes that my situation would turn around but hasn't unfortunately.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post