SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

A quick shot from the morning commute last week, from a Samsung S7.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

God bless America.

Posts: 13428 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Ham and Swiss, spicy brown mustard on seeded Rye, dill pickles, chips.

Samsung Galaxy S21 5g

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
If I didn't have the iPhones my next choice was always Samsung or Pixel. Great cameras in both.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

Three old trucks from the car show at church this afternoon. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13428 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Love the photos vthoky, the one at the top of the page is amazingly creative, well done!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Caught this recently, as I was on the way to my parents' house. Reminded me of the scene in The Ten Commandments on the night the hand of God came down and slayed all the first born of Egypt. But, in this case, God withdrew his hand and everybody was spared, by the time I got to my parents' house. Smile

Still the same Samsung S6 camera.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Love the photos vthoky, the one at the top of the page is amazingly creative, well done!

Thank you!

If there's time for a story:
About two years ago I took a similar picture on the way to work. Left-side mirror, sun rising in the background. It was just a quick snap, and turned out surprisingly well. Some months later, the GF was out with her daughter as daughter was learning to drive. GF snapped a similar picture from the passenger's seat -- not thinking about the pic I had taken earlier -- right side mirror, with the sun setting in the background. Fun coincidence!

Dinking a little with Paintshop, I stitched the two together. I'm pretty pleased with it. Cool

God bless America.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Did you have any kind of advance warning of possible funnels?.

No warning received on my phone that time. And, I didn't have the radio on at the time.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
10.9 Ft gator in our subdivision eyeFone XR at night, no flash, headlights from golf cart.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Eek Yikes, thats not something that you'd expect in your front yard. It would be an awful tragedy for a young kid or even a pet to get snapped up. Unreal.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I cleaned up some 9mm brass today. After I got them out of the ultrasonic cleaner, I figured I'd set them up to finish draining.

With a few more -- and some better art skills -- I think I could probably make a United States map outline. Big Grin

(Yeah, that's a stray 9mm Makarov representing Hawaii.) Razz

God bless America.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cool, maybe you can toss in some spent .22's LR/Shorts to trail off the Florida Keys Smile

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Test driving the iPhone 12 pro snapped with the Halide II app. Definitely have a long way to go, especially with the RAW files and using the different lenses. It does snap a clear, sharp image though.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Caught this recently, as I was on the way to my parents' house. Reminded me of the scene in The Ten Commandments on the night the hand of God came down and slayed all the first born of Egypt. But, in this case, God withdrew his hand and everybody was spared, by the time I got to my parents' house. Smile

Still the same Samsung S6 camera.

Now this is something that is rare here south of Miami! Eek

Regards, Will G.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

Sunset photo taken on Topsail Island, NC.

God bless America.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
A new to me Galaxy S20, bought refurbed on Amazon

Our Spider decorator crab, if you look center you can see the two black eyes

Girls flag football.
This pic may not be the best but this is using 20x digital zoom on the S20, it impressed me

Adding one more, 7/12. A Clown fish with his Anemone

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BigSwede,

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Very nice, beautiful colors. The last image is my favorite, well done. Samsung has great cameras.

Regards, Will G.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks

I have had several Galaxy phones starting with the S3, they have all taken great natural light pics but were lacking in low light, indoor or flash pics. Garbage as far as I'm concerned. This is the first one that does a great job in those areas

I have always been jealous of the rest of my family's indoor pics with their Apple's, until now

I won't own a crapple

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
The Samsung S21 has really improved the low light photography.
This is at 8:30pm, all lights off in the kitchen and living room.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Looks great. With all of my other Galaxy phones it would be a grainy POS pic