SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

At the Appomattox Court House National Historical Park today.

With a little better thinking on my part, I could have gotten situated such that the clouds would have looked like smoke from the barrel. Razz

I'm curious why the daughter's name is blocked out -- unreadable from original documents? Other reasons?

God bless America.

Posts: 11016 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
phone is smarter than I,
will try again when I can get to the laptop

Another attempt

www.chesterfieldarmament.com

Posts: 9115 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Here you go, Lyman:

God bless America.

Posts: 11016 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Almost hard to imagine that if there weren't threads like this and others, I'd never see these things in my lifetime. Like going on a vacation from screen side, very cool Cool

vthoky, in your photo above from the Historical site reminded me that we do have some nice weather once in awhile way down here. I snapped this at Black Point marina down the street, beautiful skies and good day for boating!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9549 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Here you go, Lyman:

thank you

neighbor's chickens , taken in the mid morning with a Pixel 3XL,

www.chesterfieldarmament.com

Posts: 9115 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post