SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    New to me - 1970 Olds 442!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to me - 1970 Olds 442! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I think 1970 is the best year for the 442. Gold is not my favorite color on cars but your car really pulls it off, looks great!

Posts: 214 | Registered: May 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
I remember back in High School a buddy got a 69 Hurst Olds 442, silver with black strips, brand new.
His Father (who bought the Hurst Olds)rode a motorcycle called a Mammoth, and it certainly was MAMMOTH!
The lines of your 442 remind me of that car.

Late to the party here but the motorcycle story reminded me, the Munch Mammoth motorcycle!

I’d forgotten all about those!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Took the 442 out today on a nice Saturday and ran into Hall of Famer Drew Pearson. He is a big fan of the 442 and we talked cars for 10 minutes. Super nice guy!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1772 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post