SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greybeard9:
Behind the scenes at Georgia Aquarium.
http://s6.postimg.org/ixo6tejo...gia_Aquarium_074.jpg

Greybeard, You were using the URL tag rather than the IMG tag, I fixed it for you.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Mike...appreciate the help!

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
The "Fam"

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
At the SIG Academy a few years back.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From a couple of years back.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by maddy345:
Recent

A pic from 2004 right before I got out of the USCG. I think I was getting ready to teach a class on "Recreational Boating Safety" Big Grin

Way cool 60 Maddy. What are the things to your left that look like microphones? Perhaps flash lights?

Yep. Flashlight chargers.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost in the Woods
Picture of NHForester
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1475 | Location: Newfound Lake, NH | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2132 | Location: Washington | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yama Arashi
Picture of Uriah
posted Hide Post
After a long day of riding in Sedona and a widdle boo-boo.

2013 SF shoot

Coffee cup ambush

Posts: 4340 | Location: Somewhere North of Here | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greybeard9:
Behind the scenes at Georgia Aquarium.

Do you work or volunteer there? I've done a bunch of dives at the Baltimore Aquarium as a safety diver with their Guest Diver program.

Diving with the Whale Sharks at the Georgia Aquarium is on my list.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Back when I was a young pup.

Actually, when this was taken I was a Captain so not so young. Umm...26? I am on the right, after we landed on a dirt strip in the middle of nowhere in South America.

And I did not completely waste my life.

In Frankfurt with the wife a few years ago:

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
posted Hide Post

Me on the left.

Posts: 987 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: October 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:

Do you work or volunteer there? I've done a bunch of dives at the Baltimore Aquarium as a safety diver with their Guest Diver program.

Diving with the Whale Sharks at the Georgia Aquarium is on my list.

comet, my wife is involved in coral research and had a meeting there so I tagged along for the day. I really wanted to dive but, unfortunately there just wasn't enough time. Maybe next time.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Inside office:

Outside office:

And;

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Me and the youngest (at least for the next couple of months) at the USAF museum in Dayton.

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post