SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3616 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here ya go, Bendable!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Outside the entrance to Carlsberg brewery in Copenhagen

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:

So, Bendable, how did you make those holes in the bird boxes (owl boxes?).

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used the biggest hole saw I could borrow,
( 2 1/2 incher , I think)
and the free handed with a jig saw.

( no I wasn't drunk ) Big Grin

they are wood duck boxes, those barn boards are 112 years old.

the hole openings are supposed to be oval shaped to accommodate the wing bones

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
A photo of Bendable?! Eek
We have reached the end of the internet!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39753 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Wow!!!

A photo of Bendable! Amazing! Smile

Also, Jandersd, I've been to the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen. If I remember correctly, inside the entrance is the oldest recipe for beer in the world, written in Egyptian hieroglyiphics.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by md-lucky:

Here take my wallet, just let me live! Razz

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PPGMD:

Smile

-20* ambient air temp at a football game here a few years back. I can't remember how many layers... but it wasn't enough.

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post

Two birds, one stone. Me and TSM11

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by md-lucky:
quote:
Originally posted by PPGMD:

Smile

-20* ambient air temp at a football game here a few years back. I can't remember how many layers... but it wasn't enough.

Jesus, no thank you.

The only thing I would be doing in -20 degree weather is sit in front of a nice big fire, wrapped in blankets with the central heat turned on high.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
I suppose posting a picture won't hurt.

A couple of years ago at one of my favorite matches of the year.

-------

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"

Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
With one of my toys in front of the safe.

At the Police range with Ole faithful Rem 870 before retirement.

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2123 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
1976:

2007:

2009:

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eli F.
posted Hide Post
At a recent carbine class I took.

And a FoF class I took about a year ago.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.instagram.com/eli.farmer/

Posts: 264 | Location: Attalla, Alabama. | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

HOORAY! PHOTAGE ACHIEVED!

Congrats!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Bird hunting with my boys, I'm second from left with the side x side over my shoulder...

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I'm on the right

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post