SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    What’s a good source for quality once fired pistol brass?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s a good source for quality once fired pistol brass? Login/Join 
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I don’t shoot enough factory 9mm to generate much brass. Few leave it laying at my range. Buying brass allows me to choose which headstamp I want and to assemble 9mm handloads which is 90% what I shot in my 9mm pistols. No longer is it purely a question of economics but rather a combination of economics and supply. 9mm fmj is $30 per 50 locally if it is even available. Even when buying brass I can assemble decent handloads cheaper than that price point easily.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cxm
posted Hide Post
GunBroker has brass all the time... prices are often very good.

FWIW

Chuck

Hoist on High the Bonny Blue Flag that Bears the Single Star!!!

Certified SIG Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer

Posts: 1346 | Location: Florida, CSA | Registered: September 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
There's a guy on another Sig forum, forgot the name of the forum, who has brass for sale on a regular basis. He gets it from a police range IIRC.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I haven't reloaded in about three years, but I was happy with this outfit.
https://store.tjconevera.com/brass.html

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
If you're still looking, I would check out the Reloading sub on Reddit. Specifically, I would look at the instructions for getting on the Discord. I see brass and other supplies going on a daily basis. Hell, I see primers going semi-regularly.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmfnla
posted Hide Post
https://www.oncefiredbrass.com/index.aspx

Commercial once-fired @ $25 / 500.

Today, my jurisdiction ends here…

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a partial list of the crap I throw in the dumpster....
Maxxtech
MXT
FM
Aguila
Ammoland
ZQI
WMA
Xtream
A USA
Troy
GFL
NORMA
DoubleTap
TECH
OMPC
Perfecta

Posts: 53 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post