SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Lee Powder Measure-Karma-FREE.. to rduckwor..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lee Powder Measure-Karma-FREE.. to rduckwor.. Login/Join 
Picture of sourdough44
posted
Yes, it’s the season. I bought this to get to the free shipping threshold. It’s new, never used, with owners manual.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1012837257

I’m not vouching for quality or rating the measure, just offering. I have a mounted rifle & pistol powder measure, no need for another.

No real requirements, hopefully goes to a reloaded with plans to use. I’ll let it go near Thursday eve, with plans to ship Friday.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sourdough44,

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I can use it please. I am setting my son up for reloading and I am teaching him to trickle-up his rifle charges. These Lee measures work fine for dropping a short charge to trickle up.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
I can use it please. I am setting my son up for reloading and I am teaching him to trickle-up his rifle charges. These Lee measures work fine for dropping a short charge to trickle up.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

RMD

They also work well for dumping final charges. I've got 5 of them.

I'm not in for the Karma, give it to the kid.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Rduckwor, it’s yours, email inbound.

The wife has some packages, I’ll add to the outgoing pile.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmfnla
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I use one of these; works great.

Today, my jurisdiction ends here…

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Sourdough: Thanks so much. Arrived Tuesday and I will make sure he knows whom gifted it to him.

Thanks,

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Glad it made it.