SIGforum
Lee Powder Measure-Karma-FREE.. to rduckwor..

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/840601935/m/3710075784

December 14, 2021, 08:07 AM
sourdough44
Lee Powder Measure-Karma-FREE.. to rduckwor..
Yes, it’s the season. I bought this to get to the free shipping threshold. It’s new, never used, with owners manual.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1012837257

I’m not vouching for quality or rating the measure, just offering. I have a mounted rifle & pistol powder measure, no need for another.

No real requirements, hopefully goes to a reloaded with plans to use. I’ll let it go near Thursday eve, with plans to ship Friday.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sourdough44,
December 14, 2021, 10:40 AM
rduckwor
I can use it please. I am setting my son up for reloading and I am teaching him to trickle-up his rifle charges. These Lee measures work fine for dropping a short charge to trickle up.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.
December 14, 2021, 03:11 PM
Flash-LB
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
I can use it please. I am setting my son up for reloading and I am teaching him to trickle-up his rifle charges. These Lee measures work fine for dropping a short charge to trickle up.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

RMD

They also work well for dumping final charges. I've got 5 of them.

I'm not in for the Karma, give it to the kid.
December 15, 2021, 08:04 AM
sourdough44
Rduckwor, it’s yours, email inbound.

The wife has some packages, I’ll add to the outgoing pile.
December 15, 2021, 12:10 PM
rmfnla
Nice!

I use one of these; works great.

Today, my jurisdiction ends here…
December 21, 2021, 12:51 PM
rduckwor
Sourdough: Thanks so much. Arrived Tuesday and I will make sure he knows whom gifted it to him.

Thanks,

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.
December 21, 2021, 02:32 PM
sourdough44
Glad it made it.