SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Woods/hunting holster for a G20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woods/hunting holster for a G20 Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
Any recs?

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Safariland duty holster of your choice on a UBL low belt loop mount.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gunfighters Inc. Kenai Chest Rig.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I have one Kenai chest rig, handy for outdoors carry.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post
I tend to favor the Diamond D Alaskan guide over the Kenai. Both can be positioned so that my binos don't interfere though if you notice I had to put on sticky felt around some of the connection points on the Kenai to quiet it down.

I kept hearing plastic creaking as I shot my bow with the rig on whereas the Diamond D was pretty quiet.

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 222 | Location: Earth, Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Some flavor of basic Safariland ALS holster, like a 7377. https://safariland.com/product...t-loop-holster-34850

That's what I use when hunting and riding four wheelers. Active retention, plus it's easily hosed out/off for cleaning.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer the chest-style holster, the FHF binocular case is fantastic, and a Razco holster attaches right underneath, range finder pouch attaches to the side of the bino case.

https://www.razcogear.com/onli...ter-Gen-2-p303565375

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I'm the same as toxophilus84. The G20 in a Kenai and the 29 in a Diamond D. Either work well.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post