SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Me and my 365, what I carry it in
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Me and my 365, what I carry it in Login/Join 
Picture of AJF
posted
As it stands at this moment in time, my S-365 is my go to carry pistol. I have installed an SAS slide on it and changed the frame to a stock FDE.

THe holsters I have used are now down to an IWB & OWB.
I have been using Cobra Gun Skin holsters, very thin Kydex and have been great.
I use the CSX2 for IWB and the KR for OWB.
cobragun.com

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I carry my 365XRomeo Zero in an Alien Gear IWB which has the kydex molded to fit the Romeo Zero.

Gives it good protection.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
For OWB I carry my P365 in a Don Humme JIT, in the pocket I use a Sticky Holster SM5, also have a Kirkpatrick Detective Carry shoulder holster.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Muddy River Tactical tuckable Kydex holster, carried strong side. The very discreet clip has an adjustable cant. The clip won't catch on a tucked shirt, and the draw is smooth.

By far, this has been the best, most comfortable daily carry holster I've had. I also have one for my P320C.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P365 rides in a Vedder Light Tuck AIWB all day everyday

Posts: 472 | Registered: December 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Mine has a WC frame and I carry it with the 12rd mag IWB with a Raven Vanguard. If I pocket carry, I will switch to the 10rd mag. I forgot what company made the pocket holster I have.

I really hate the 15 rd mag I bought and hoping the 12rd mags go on sale somewhere eventually.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8019 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
JM Custom Kydex holsters for both IWB/OWB.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Mine has a WC frame and I carry it with the 12rd mag IWB with a Raven Vanguard. If I pocket carry, I will switch to the 10rd mag. I forgot what company made the pocket holster I have.

I really hate the 15 rd mag I bought and hoping the 12rd mags go on sale somewhere eventually.

I carry my 15 round mag as my spare mag.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry the 365X, with black WC frame and a dot sight in a Bravo Concealment OWB rig and the 10 round mag with Magguts springs daily at work.
On my time, I switch to a 365SAS with tan WC frame either in a tuckable kydex appendix holster, or a Mika pocket hoster, also with the 10 rounds mag with Magguts.
Those two have replaced all other carry guns unless I'm nostalgic or have a specific purpose.

Posts: 276 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post