SIGforum
Me and my 365, what I carry it in

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/7760072394

July 09, 2022, 10:38 AM
AJF
Me and my 365, what I carry it in
As it stands at this moment in time, my S-365 is my go to carry pistol. I have installed an SAS slide on it and changed the frame to a stock FDE.

THe holsters I have used are now down to an IWB & OWB.
I have been using Cobra Gun Skin holsters, very thin Kydex and have been great.
I use the CSX2 for IWB and the KR for OWB.
cobragun.com
July 09, 2022, 01:05 PM
Flash-LB
I carry my 365XRomeo Zero in an Alien Gear IWB which has the kydex molded to fit the Romeo Zero.

Gives it good protection.
July 10, 2022, 04:31 PM
Warhorse
For OWB I carry my P365 in a Don Humme JIT, in the pocket I use a Sticky Holster SM5, also have a Kirkpatrick Detective Carry shoulder holster.

July 11, 2022, 11:49 AM
snoris
Muddy River Tactical tuckable Kydex holster, carried strong side. The very discreet clip has an adjustable cant. The clip won't catch on a tucked shirt, and the draw is smooth.

By far, this has been the best, most comfortable daily carry holster I've had. I also have one for my P320C.
July 12, 2022, 07:35 PM
CQBdirtnap
My P365 rides in a Vedder Light Tuck AIWB all day everyday
July 12, 2022, 11:25 PM
Chowser
Mine has a WC frame and I carry it with the 12rd mag IWB with a Raven Vanguard. If I pocket carry, I will switch to the 10rd mag. I forgot what company made the pocket holster I have.

I really hate the 15 rd mag I bought and hoping the 12rd mags go on sale somewhere eventually.

Not minority enough!
July 13, 2022, 11:34 PM
njauto
JM Custom Kydex holsters for both IWB/OWB.
July 16, 2022, 03:26 PM
Warhorse
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Mine has a WC frame and I carry it with the 12rd mag IWB with a Raven Vanguard. If I pocket carry, I will switch to the 10rd mag. I forgot what company made the pocket holster I have.

I really hate the 15 rd mag I bought and hoping the 12rd mags go on sale somewhere eventually.

I carry my 15 round mag as my spare mag.

July 19, 2022, 08:15 AM
josp
I carry the 365X, with black WC frame and a dot sight in a Bravo Concealment OWB rig and the 10 round mag with Magguts springs daily at work.
On my time, I switch to a 365SAS with tan WC frame either in a tuckable kydex appendix holster, or a Mika pocket hoster, also with the 10 rounds mag with Magguts.
Those two have replaced all other carry guns unless I'm nostalgic or have a specific purpose.