SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    what did you qual with the last time you renewed?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what did you qual with the last time you renewed? Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
P220 .45

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same as the first time I qualified. Kakr P9.

Posts: 41 | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With my duty HK .40C LEM. But I mostly carry a P229 Legion .357 Sig, with Grey Guns enhanced straight trigger, as my primary CCW.

Posts: 110 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: April 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Retired LEO, but I don’t bother with leosa qual. I just got a LTC/CCW . No qual required after the LTC qual. I do go to the range often to keep up skills.

I like the 5 rnds, in 5 sec at 5 yards test. I do it cold when I get to the range. Then I’ll back up from there.

I sometimes run myself thru my old police qual. And the USCG qual I shot.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11268 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
P228 9mm

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Stainless Gold Match Kimber. It was like cheating.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post