SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    what did you qual with the last time you renewed?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what did you qual with the last time you renewed? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Springfield XD Sub-Compact 40

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 27 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Walther PPQ M2 in 9mm.

Posts: 11523 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Initial qual (no requal needed for renewal unless it has lapsed); class provided G19.

Posts: 2358 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like hudr I had no range time with renewal. My original qualification was with a Sig P220 Compact 45acp.

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC Ret

Posts: 1396 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
p229 .357 Sig

Kentucky is has constitutional CCW but I still renew my permit. Qualification is also not required at renewal.

Posts: 33 | Location: SOKY | Registered: March 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
P226R SAO in 9mm. I still can't believe I was lucky enough to find one of these (not the Legion version)! Having the components necessary to convert this to .40 S&W or .357 Sig only makes it better.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 9557 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My pen?

PA doesn't make you qualify for the initial or the renewal.

Do you have to pass a test to vote? I didn't think so...

Posts: 28019 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
P239 9
FEG HP 9
Shield 9

CA.... Frown

Posts: 5455 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post