SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    H&K P2000 AIWB Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

H&K P2000 AIWB Holster Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
I have been trying to find an AIWB holster for my H&K P2000. Most people make one for the SK version, but not for the full size.

Any suggestions? My usual holster maker has gone radio silent on the one I ordered, so am looking for a new source of good AIWB holsters. (hopefully ones that won't break the bank...)

I just found ANR, but would like any other suggestions / input.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve been looking at a Blackpoint Tactical mini wing for my newly acquired P2000sk. Kinda pricy and a 8 plus week wait. I’m still on the fence.

I have Tulster holsters for all my other carry guns. You might check there also. Vendder holster made me an AWIB holster for a P30sk years ago. You might also check there.

Posts: 751 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/

They make one. I have one with the claw for my M&P compact and with a small wedge it's super dooper comfortable.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post