SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Looking for a SigForumite holster/belt maker/leather worker/kydex bender? click here
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a SigForumite holster/belt maker/leather worker/kydex bender? click here Login/Join 
Picture of jamaicanj
posted Hide Post
This is a great thread. Thanks for posting

Phillipians 4:13
Go Gators/Wildcats!
Glock Cert. Armorer & GSSF Member

Posts: 707 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys...really just making my public debut but have been making holsters for friends and family for a long time now.

Bernie Holster
www.BernieHolster.com
sales@bernieholster.com

I have a "core" group of holsters I tend to make but love the challenge of creating something new. If you are interested in a holster, let me know. I've been selling my holsters in the $65 range for now, trying to keep them affordable and to hopefully get my name out there.

Here's a few of my latest creations:

Posts: 15 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: October 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum. Looks like nice stuff.

Thanks for posting.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12740 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
I can personally vouch for Ray at LoboGunLeather.He does great work and even took time out to meet me in Pueblo at a McDonalds last year as I was passing through with my finished product.

Posts: 1639 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 209 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: August 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BernieHolster:
Hi guys...really just making my public debut but have been making holsters for friends and family for a long time now.

Bernie Holster
www.BernieHolster.com
sales@bernieholster.com

I have a "core" group of holsters I tend to make but love the challenge of creating something new. If you are interested in a holster, let me know. I've been selling my holsters in the $65 range for now, trying to keep them affordable and to hopefully get my name out there.

Here's a few of my latest creations:

I was looking at your site and I think you made a typo on your prices. I saw nothing even close to 65 bucks. Your work looks great & the prices are not bad, but they are not what your advertising.

Always strapped

Posts: 444 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: October 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, no typo. My site does have the correct prices, however, as I mentioned above, I am just starting to get my name out there online so I've discounted the holsters to forum members. I get $60 for my slide, $65 for the pancake, $75 for the IWB ConcealMax Pro and OWB Willy Snapper.

The original post is almost a month old and thankfully, I now have several orders in the pipe (about 2 - 3 week delivery time). I will eventually increase to my site's advertised price, but for now, my prices above are good to go.

If I can keep the prices lower I will but the process per holster takes a very long time, several hours, and from a business point I simply couldn't survive and would have to turn it back into a hobby. I have at a minimum of 5 hours of hands on work in each holster, closer to 7 or 8 for most styles plus dry times in between each step. The hourly wage is not in my favor but I do love making them and will hopefully get faster without sacrificing quality as I go along.

Posts: 15 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: October 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BernieHolster:
No, no typo. My site does have the correct prices, however, as I mentioned above, I am just starting to get my name out there online so I've discounted the holsters to forum members. I get $60 for my slide, $65 for the pancake, $75 for the IWB ConcealMax Pro and OWB Willy Snapper.

The original post is almost a month old and thankfully, I now have several orders in the pipe (about 2 - 3 week delivery time). I will eventually increase to my site's advertised price, but for now, my prices above are good to go.

If I can keep the prices lower I will but the process per holster takes a very long time, several hours, and from a business point I simply couldn't survive and would have to turn it back into a hobby. I have at a minimum of 5 hours of hands on work in each holster, closer to 7 or 8 for most styles plus dry times in between each step. The hourly wage is not in my favor but I do love making them and will hopefully get faster without sacrificing quality as I go along.

In that case, I will be ordering an IWB soon. I ove the look of your holsters.

Always strapped

Posts: 444 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: October 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Bump for crni4

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12740 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Cool

Posts: 209 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: August 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jrams28
posted Hide Post
Try Overland Gunleather. Quick turn-around and quality work and excellent at answering questions in emails.

"This is my SIG. There are many like it, but this one is mine".

Posts: 397 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if anyone might be interested in my latest creation. I've got a Colt 1911 in Dark chestnut with Black trim and loops and a Glock 19 in dark brown. PM me if interested.

Asking $100 each including US shipping.

Thanks!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Great thread, I think I'll be ordering a new belt and holster soon!

"The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so."

Posts: 137 | Location: Indiana | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
too much dust on this thread... nice holsters all around.... blup! (the sound of a thread bubbling to the surface)

Posts: 1341 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: August 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enchanted since
12/15/1990
Picture of FullThrottle
posted Hide Post
If I was to open a gunshop, would any of you holster makers like for me to be a featured dealer of your wares? I am in the process of developing my business plan and am wanting to carry an inventory of fine, custom leather holsters that go with my inventory of guns that I sell. Email in profile if interested.

Posts: 3389 | Location: P-Ville New Mexico, The Land of Enchantment | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent FullThrottle.
Phil, Bernie Holster

Banned
posted Hide Post
There's a lot of nice leather in here! Does anyone work in nylon though? I want to have a Bianchi holster modified for a shorter barreled gun. Send me a PM or email please!

Posts: 665 | Location: Puget Sound, WA | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High Noon Holsters
posted Hide Post
Name High Noon Holsters
website www.HighNoonHolsters.com
Email http://highnoonholsters.com/_C..._Us/_contact_us.html
Phone Number 727-939-2701 Call anytime, you are a phone call away speaking with experts in concealed carry. We are known thruout the web for our educated customer service and our 30 day beat it up return policy. http://highnoonholsters.com/Re...y/return_policy.html

We are a true cross between a mass proudcer who has stocking items ready to ship in a day and a cult like following for our custom made to order lines which sometimes runs about 14 to 16 weeks out. http://highnoonholsters.com/Tu...urnaround_times.html We do offer a rush service on the made to order holsters if you do not want to wait. http://highnoonholsters.com/Ru...ce/rush_service.html

Our price ranges from the simple $25.00 holster to a more complex $300.00 holster.
We have a big line, if you get confused or just want to get to the bottom of things quick, call we will find out the job you have for the holster and get you a fit the first time out of the gate.

Posts: 118 | Location: FL | Registered: January 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
quote:
Originally posted by txpo:
This might be a good spot for this. I'm an LEO and I've had an idea for a BUG holster. Anyone of ya'll interested in making a holster for a "pocket pistol" that looks like a handcuff case?

Someone already did it for you. Check the "Holster" section on the SEECAMP forum under the thread "I P S (In Plain Sight) Holster". Jim Powell, the maker, can do them in different finishes...

www.leatherandstuff.net

Jim made a cusom one for my P238. It is great. I have been wearing it for a couple of weeks now.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been looking for a new IWB holster for my P220 Compact. I've been drooling over all the magnificent leather works on this thread. That said, I could have sworn that just last night some of your fine craftsman had a IWB holster in stock that was just what I was looking for. Tonight when I get home for work, realize that I did not bookmark the page and now can't find it. Any help?

Thanks in advance
Bill

Posts: 5 | Registered: August 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post