SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ahhh art imitates life and vice versa....thought while playing “The Outer Worlds”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ahhh art imitates life and vice versa....thought while playing “The Outer Worlds” Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
So I am playing the Outer Worlds (game by the Fallout New Vegas devs) and I get to a point where I am taking stock of gear and companions etc. and I thought to myself......

“I’m low on cash but I have a ton of ammo.”

About 30 seconds later it hit me.......”Holy shit....that’s my real life too. Smile

At any rate GREAT game that truly can be played in whatever style you like. Also a pretty good game as far as companions go. I spent a large amount of time trying to get my lesbian “kaylee from Firefly” companion a date and I loved it and her character.

Anyway. Fun RPG type game.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(K,Na)(Fe+++,Al,Mg)2
(Si,Al)4 O10(OH)2
Picture of Munch
posted Hide Post
Agreed. It is a great game. There is some hilarious dialogue options in it. S.A.M. was my favorite companion.

Posts: 859 | Location: north central Ohio | Registered: December 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post