SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone Premieres Tonight 9/8c
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone Premieres Tonight 9/8c Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Way late to this party, but I just started it a few days ago. I've heard it recommended many times. Really enjoying it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Been watching on and off.

Beth dutton give a Rip.

They'll need to get more wind chimes. Wink

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the show, but when you try to imagine a family "taking people to the train station" every time they don't like someone, its strains credibility pretty badly. That one ranch would account for a huge chunk of the annual homicide rate in the state.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Some folks just need to take a train out of town...

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Abn556:
I like the show, but when you try to imagine a family "taking people to the train station" every time they don't like someone, its strains credibility pretty badly. That one ranch would account for a huge chunk of the annual homicide rate in the state.

+

I interpreted it as only those who wear the brand and want out, or those who know way too much, who get the ride to the station. Was I misinformed?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CBS has it on,
On Sunday nights

Only seen three episodes.
It's all over the place, might be to complex for my feeble mind

Seven stories going at once.

Three times more evil, lying ,cheating ,thieving and murder than I need.

And the daughter is the fopple ganger clone spitting image of a former friend from Camas.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Oh, bendable resurrected the thread. The final episodes will begin airing in November. I have no idea whether Costner will be part of these final episodes, though.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’ve been binge watching Yellowstone lately on Peacock. I’m wondering if I skipped an episode somehow. During season two, Kaycee (sp?) and the black bodyguard dropped what I thought was an explosive into a planes wing tank. What became of that? Did the plane explode? It belonged to the two brothers that dropped clover over the ranch killing the Dutton’s cattle…

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I don't remember anything happening to the plane on-camera.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I don't remember anything happening to the plane on-camera.

Thank you

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I remember the bomb plane being discussed at length on here, when it happened live.
One of I'm sure a few unresolved plots that just got swept under the rug.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15268 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post