SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone Premieres Tonight 9/8c
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone Premieres Tonight 9/8c Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Way late to this party, but I just started it a few days ago. I've heard it recommended many times. Really enjoying it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 36593 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Been watching on and off.

Beth dutton give a Rip.

They'll need to get more wind chimes. Wink

Posts: 7874 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the show, but when you try to imagine a family "taking people to the train station" every time they don't like someone, its strains credibility pretty badly. That one ranch would account for a huge chunk of the annual homicide rate in the state.

+

Posts: 2710 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Some folks just need to take a train out of town...

Posts: 19302 | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Abn556:
I like the show, but when you try to imagine a family "taking people to the train station" every time they don't like someone, its strains credibility pretty badly. That one ranch would account for a huge chunk of the annual homicide rate in the state.

+

I interpreted it as only those who wear the brand and want out, or those who know way too much, who get the ride to the station. Was I misinformed?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6193 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post