SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mary Spender - Church Bell - New video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mary Spender - Church Bell - New video Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I like her videos that she does, a behind the scenes look at the independent music artist. But honestly, sing or talk, I could listen to her all day.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
She is something special, not only a great talent but intelligent especially in business and beautiful.
Her calm, rational demeanor if you have heard her not performing is not something you see in people her age.
She wrote a song for John Mayer recently too.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
she did a cover of Sultans of Swing with Leo Morchelli (frog leap studios) that is really good,
in a metal leo type of way

she has talent and it wise beyond her years

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I discovered her through Adam Neely when they went busking in NYC. She's a great songwriter.

Definitely check out Adam Neely on YouTube if you want your brain to short circuit from music theory. He goes really deep.

Posts: 45372 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
she did a cover of Sultans of Swing with Leo Morchelli (frog leap studios) that is really good,
in a metal leo type of way

she has talent and it wise beyond her years

This was the first time I'd heard her.
Enjoyable, as most Frog Leap renditions are.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15289 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so glad that members of our group have discovered Mary Spender. She is truly special, one of the few in a generation who humbly embraces her drive to create music and write poignant songs; and also delights in sharing the great music of other musicians with her audience. Thanks, guys, for starting this thread about her.

Posts: 110 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: April 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post