SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Perfume" on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Perfume" on Netflix Login/Join 
Back in Black
posted
Almost done with this one and it is an excellent show. Great setting and characters, very dark. It is in German however, so be aware of that.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Read the novel. Heard co-workers talking about this series. They all seemed to enjoy it. The novel is kind of fucked up, IMO. I haven't watched this series yet though. I'm under the impression it is set around a literature club that looks to the novel, Parfüm, for "inspiration". Is that correct?

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
From what I understand, it shares some ideas with the novel, but the story is different. It is hard to say much without giving anything away.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I started it the other day as well. Hoping it will be at least as good as the other German show - Dark.

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post