SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Cool animated music video - GUNSHIP - Fly For Your Life
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cool animated music video - GUNSHIP - Fly For Your Life Login/Join 
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted
Thought some of you would enjoy this.

I guess the animation was taken from a short film called Paths of Hate which can be found here. But I like the music video version better because the song is awesome.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Here's another.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the Paths of Hate post. Haven't seen it before and I find it absolutely excellent.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of music videos created by amateurs using clips from anime combined with popular songs. YouTube has a large selection of them. I recommend you search for “AMV” and find stuff you might like.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
There's a version of the same first video that came out some years ago with the Cocteau Twins music over it. Mesmerizing and haunting.

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Original animation in 80s anime style (but better), TIE Fighter (https://youtu.be/PN_CP4SuoTU).

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Another goodun.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And this, too,
shall pass away
Picture of Drifting Fate
posted Hide Post
Cautiously optimistic about the new Sturgill Simpson album coming out. It's not the Country sound which he does so well, but at least he doesn't appear to have pulled a Zac Brown and caved to pop.

Posts: 3679 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post