SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fauda on Netflix Season 3. Now 4
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fauda on Netflix Season 3. Now 4 Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted
Season 3 drops on April 16th.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mark60,

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome. I have season 3 of Ozark to watch and by the time I'm finished with that Fauda. I really liked Fauda and season 3 has been a long time coming.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
And BOSCH coming out about the same time on Prime. Life is good.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Two thumbs up.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
And BOSCH coming out about the same time on Prime. Life is good.

Great news on both of these shows! I really enjoyed last season's episodes.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Great news. I'm a big fan of Fauda. (But I thought Season 1 was slightly better than Season 2, so hopefully Season 3 gets back to that.)

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I also really enjoyed NOBEL, but it doesn't appear that it will ever be back.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I started rewatching this and I’m halfway through season 2.

www.opspectraining.com

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Oh this is awesome!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Does anyone else think it has a Charlie Sheen Navy SEALS vibe to it?

What kind of handgun are they using beside Glocks?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jljones,

www.opspectraining.com

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
So nobody is watching?

www.opspectraining.com

posted Hide Post
Watching, but don't want to give spoilers. There is one thing kinda bugging me, we'll see if it plays out.

It seems really amped up this season. Wife and I are both enjoying it.

Tony

Posts: 306 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Halfway through, I hope to have it finished up by this weekend.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Got to thank The Lair for this one.

The wife is hooked. We finished S2 last night. Will watch S3 over the week end.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:

0-0

S3 will not disappoint. Just sorry it's over for me and probably another year or so for S4.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:

0-0

S3 will not disappoint. Just sorry it's over for me and probably another year or so for S4.

Indeed

www.opspectraining.com

Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Last episode of S3 coming up next on my living room.

Can someone tell me what are those guns they use besides the glock? Couldn't find an entry on internet movie gun data base for Fauda using my phone.

BGs don't need no stinking red dots! Roll Eyes

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Finished Ozark and now 2 episodes in on Fauda.

Sig P226 and HK USP in addition to glocks 17&19.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I recently bought a Tavor X95 and noticed they're showing with the IDF in several of this season's episodes.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poppy6x
posted Hide Post
Yes, I was wondering what some of guns the IDF was using. Sort of looked like an UZI pistol with an extended barrel, a foregrip, a brace and a meprolight on top. Then again, maybe it was a modified B&T. In any event it was a very compact yet effective package. I'm just not that well versed on tactical weapons. Anybody recognize the guns?

Sigs, HKs, S&Ws, Rugers, Wilsons, Nighthawks, Colts

Posts: 234 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post