SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fauda on Netflix Season 3. Now 4
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fauda on Netflix Season 3. Now 4 Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I'm on Season 1....so the gun-ness gets better? I just watched one guy running around with a 3x9-looking scope on his M4....attached directly to the carry handle. I figure his zero is at about 8".

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Poppy6x:
Yes, I was wondering what some of guns the IDF was using. Sort of looked like an UZI pistol with an extended barrel, a foregrip, a brace and a meprolight on top. Then again, maybe it was a modified B&T. In any event it was a very compact yet effective package. I'm just not that well versed on tactical weapons. Anybody recognize the guns?

That is a side-charging handled Uzi "Pro". Not sure which brand optics were used. I think I actually saw a couple different brands including an Eo-Tech. Besides the usual Glocks and Beretta Model 92s, there were a few unfamiliar handguns the Israelis were using.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/uzi-pro/

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Season 4 drops on January 20, its' been a long wait.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mark60,

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hooray! Tks for the heads up.

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Wow. I kind of forgot about this show after season 3 and never watched 4; looks like I have some catching up to do.

My favorite quote for the series:

Eli to Shirin after essentially betraying her.
“That’s how it is sometimes, the world is shit”.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool.

My son, a paratrooper in the IDF (202nd) told us last year that he just pulled guard duty in Hebron. My wife and I, having watched the show, were like "half of the shit in Fauda goes down in Hebron!" Never stop parenting...

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Season 4 drops on January 20, its' been a long wait.

Awesome. It's one of my favorite Netflix shows.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I am definitely looking forward to this season. Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I've been watching the latest season, since it dropped last week. Very good.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Hope there's a Season 5.

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
Hope there's a Season 5.

No spoilers, but I finished the season last night and the "cliffhanger" ending certainly leads one to believe there will be another season.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Language, nudity, smoking and violence Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:

No spoilers, but I finished the season last night and the "cliffhanger" ending certainly leads one to believe there will be another season.

My thoughts exactly. Though I think odds are against two of them.

And Israeli movie nudity isn't really all that great. Big Grin

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:

And Israeli movie nudity isn't really all that great. Big Grin

Bedside the "sensibilities" of Ultra Orthodox (Jews), this series is very popular among Arab Muslims, so it kind of toes the line of acceptability in the region.