SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Last Kingdom Season 5
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Last Kingdom Season 5 Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
After watching and enjoying the one season of Vikings: Valalla, I turned to The Last Kingdom. I'm almost done with Season 3 and have found it will not end with 4 seasons as a 5th is set for release in a few days on 9 March. It is said to roughly adapt the plots of " Warriors of the Storm " and " The Flame Bearer ", the ninth and tenth novels in Bernard Cornwell 's The Saxon Stories. This will be the final season.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I greatly enjoyed Cornwell's Saxon Chronicles; I've only watched part of Season 1 of The Last Kingdom, mostly because my wife doesn't like to watch bloody battles; but also because--although it's quite good--I found the books more enjoyable.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I’ve watched all four seasons of The Last Kingdom and enjoyed it for the most part. I haven’t read the books but with this being the last season, I hope they fill some of the nagging holes (his castle, relationship with his “sister”, etc.).

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Starting it, but it’s hard to recall where it left off.

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post