SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If you liked Agent 99 and Miss Peel , you might enjoy Mis Fisher murder mysteries on p.b.s.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you liked Agent 99 and Miss Peel , you might enjoy Mis Fisher murder mysteries on p.b.s. Login/Join 
posted
It's done in Australia, and are running 85 minutes long.

Pretty much no blood , guts, for, boring gun fights or flagrantly inappropriate gratuitous sex.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54647 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I believe it was Mrs. Peel.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Maybe, but this is a spinoff series about Ms. Fisher’s niece.

You’d REALLY like the original Ms. Fisher series about Ms. Fisher (Essie Davis). Also available streaming.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Maybe, but this is a spinoff series about Ms. Fisher’s niece.

You’d REALLY like the original Ms. Fisher series about Ms. Fisher (Essie Davis). Also available streaming.

-Rob

Another vote for the Essie Davis original.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Without doubt, the original version, set in the 1920’s I believe, was much better. It took the entire show to get Miss Fisher and the cop together. In the modern version they’re shacking up by the second episode…maybe exaggerating a little.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Miss Fisher is far superior to this.

Posts: 59 | Registered: April 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post