SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix really screwed up Designated Surviver
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix really screwed up Designated Surviver Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted
My wife and I are always looking for a series to watch in the evening. We found this a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed seasons 1 & 2. Sure, it leans left but not ridiculously left.

There are about 40 episodes of the first 2 seasons and the Netflix did 10 episodes of season 3. What a way to absolutely ruin a half decent show. The profanity was everywhere and I don’t want to watch two gay guys kiss let alone pack fudge. Season 3 was also extremely poorly written and full of holes.

We won’t be watching season 4.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heh, wife and I got fed up during season 2 so I appreciate the confirmation that it didn't get better!

I loved the premise and the first few episodes...but the plot quickly became absurd.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I think I made it halfway through Episode 3 of the First season before forgetting about it.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I lasted about 3 episodes, then I realized it was going to be some leftwing bullshit and bailed.

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Get used to it, the consequence of "gay marriage" is now every damn program has to have homo-representation in it.
It was never about rights - it was always to legitimize the behavior.
None of these programs have a need to explicitly display this in 99% of the storylines but do so for political/social reasons.
Just the way it is.

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post