SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    US made/assembled cordless LED trouble light. Does it exist?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US made/assembled cordless LED trouble light. Does it exist? Login/Join 
posted
Having watched what seems like hundreds of hours of Eric O at South Main Auto and Wes on Watch Wes Work using cordless rechargeable trouble lights from Astro Tools and Harbor Freight respectively I got to wondering. Does an American made or assembled cordless LED rechargeable work light similar to the below exist?

https://www.harborfreight.com/...ork-light-56329.html

I'm betting not, but I want to try and find one before I even entertain buying offshore or more likely, just buying more rough service bulbs for my grandfathers old Cord-O-Matic drop light.

Posts: 920 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
You might try giving BRIGHTGUY a call. They carry many different types of USA made lights.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip. Lots of neat stuff on that website. Sadly, all the comparable lights I found are made in China or at best designed in USA, made in China.

Posts: 920 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
There's usually some super nerd or three in the Candlepower forums selling custom or hot rodded LED lights, and some of those nerds are in the US...

Sometimes they're tiny, and super bright. Other times more regular sized and long duration. You might browse around over there and ask around as well. Price varies, dramatically, fwiw.

It's the Sigforum of flashlight stuff, and then some, the Candlepower forums...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post