SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Funny Busch Beer Commercial
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny Busch Beer Commercial Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted
This is great Smile

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
That cracked me up.

And as an aside I like her music. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
My first big grin of the day

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54646 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
I don't know if she should be praised for being a good sport or criticized for lampooning and undermining the image she had cultivated over the years as a animal advocate.

It was funny though.

Posts: 2662 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
That was cute! I don't think having a humorous side is undermining her past work. I'm sure she still feels the same for her causes.

Posts: 11389 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post