Tools

Squares Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG!! Brewer & Shipley are hiding. Man, that’s some cornball hick ass shit! So bad, it’s actually good!!

Where did ya dig that one up? How did ya know the episode…Lawrence had eons to work his magic?!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"a modern spiritual"

LOL

I recall how so many "squares" were trying to say "toke" was anything that they could try to fit in the song to mean everything but "a drag from the evil left handed cigarette".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kept Bum
posted Hide Post
This, in fact, a crime.

"It does not require many words to speak the truth.".....Chief Joseph

https://pbase.com/shellyva/image/171613535

Posts: 88 | Location: Out there, somewhere | Registered: May 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder what their reaction was when/if they found out the true meaning of the song.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well it is Saturday night so we can watch the Lennon sisters and have TWO beers. Maybe Bobby will have a nice dance routine around the bubble machine!

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Sweet Jesus! That is gold right there!

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Oh my.

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post