SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Who is guest hosting for Rush Limbaugh next week?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is guest hosting for Rush Limbaugh next week? Login/Join 
posted
I heard him say he'll be off:

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/d...nch-august-26-to-30/

but I missed who will be the guest host. I'm hoping for Mark Steyn.

Did anyone catch who will fill in next week?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sigmund,

Posts: 15895 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I thought it usually rotated but my fellow Granite Stater would be first choice for all five days.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3429 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Mark Steyn

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Mark Steyn

America's Undocumented Fill-In Host, as he refers to himself. Big Grin

Posts: 33572 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy him. When tuning past and I hear him filing in, I always leave it on.

Posts: 21041 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I'm neither hot nor cold about Steyn. Sometimes he is a little goofy. Sometimes (like today) he eviscerated a guy who called in angry because Steyn was making fun of the G7 Global Warming crap.

I mean he was brutal on the guy.

And I liked it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37073 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see either Jonathan Gilliam or Dan Bongino fill in.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I'm neither hot nor cold about Steyn. Sometimes he is a little goofy. Sometimes (like today) he eviscerated a guy who called in angry because Steyn was making fun of the G7 Global Warming crap.

I mean he was brutal on the guy.

And I liked it.

Yeah that stupid enviro-wacko Mark had for lunch! lolololololololololo

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

Was that the guy (who claimed to be a Republican) that blamed the US for Pacific pollution even after Mark pointed out we were not even close to the top 10 polluters??

Posts: 15895 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

Was that the guy (who claimed to be a Republican) that blamed the US for Pacific pollution even after Mark pointed out we were not even close to the top 10 polluters??

Yeah.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The guy was a typical leftist: Steyn confronted him with facts and the dude just kept spouting talking points. I would have ended the call way before Mark did.

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Mark Steyn is awesome! Always enjoy listening to him. Smile

Posts: 14996 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today was Mark's last day. He said who would finish up the week, but I can't remember the name.

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Maybe it will be Karl Rove again. Big Grin

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5023 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post