SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It is Christmas Theo,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It is Christmas Theo, Login/Join 
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted
It's the time of miracles, so be of good cheer

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
No no, Asian Dawn. That's D-A-W-N.

Posts: 2665 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Sir, this channel is reserved for emergencies only.

No shit lady do I sound like I’m ordering a pizza?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1963 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yipee Ki Yey MFer

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“Nice suit. John Phillips of London. I have two myself. Rumor has it Arafat buys his there.”

Second best Christmas movie ever.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7692 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the party, pal.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I am an exceptional thief, Mrs. McClane. And since I'm moving up to kidnapping, you should be more polite.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6738 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
it's gonna need a paint job and a shit load of screen doors.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Schieb dem fenster

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Agent Johnson.

No, the other one.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We’re gonna need some more FBI guys, I guess……..

Posts: 475 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Schieb dem fenster

Shoot the glass.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer...

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I must have missed 60 minutes...

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"You wanted miracles? I give you the F…B…I."

"Thanks, Mr. Cowboy. I'll take it under advisement."

"He's still alive …"
"What?"
"Only John can drive somebody that crazy."

"Just like fuckin' Saigon, eh, slick?"
"I was in junior high, dickhead."

Posts: 27998 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. A monkey in the wrench. A pain in the ass."

Posts: 27998 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Nur ein mann".

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16387 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post