SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    “Cats are good. Half in, half out anyway.”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Cats are good. Half in, half out anyway.” Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
Have to watch it every time it pops up on cable
I pick one of our cats up frequently and utter the line, wife rolls her eyes every time

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"So, do I have to take the rest of my clothes off or can I leave them on?"
"John?"
"I'm thinking..."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"This is Constantine. John Constantine. Asshole."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself...

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
I just really enjoy watching Shia Labeouf getting smashed from floor to ceiling repeatedly.

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post