SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You People on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You People on Netflix Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted
I tried.

Seemed like an all star cast with Eddie Murphy and Jonah Hill amunfdt others and is supposed to be a comedy. Yes, I get the racial commentary is part of the punch line. But, I guess, I’m just too….. white…..

I wanted to watch it cause I have it seen Eddie Murphy in. Movie for a while, but could not sit thru this.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Yet alone the sound track - This was a little bit funny - Very Little Bit.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murphys time has past. Same old, same old bs.
I just don’t care for the man.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I gave it about 15 minutes. Not my cop o tea.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
I didn't make it till the end either...

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made it to the end. It’s hard though when you find nearly every character unlikeable.

Posts: 7474 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post