SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Airwolf Star Jan Michael Vincent Dead age 74
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Airwolf Star Jan Michael Vincent Dead age 74 Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
He COULD have been a Mega-Superstar if he wouldn't have had such a substance problem.
Shame to squander such talent.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great role in the Mechanic.
I liked him in "Big Wednesday"

https://youtu.be/9xgBnGQhAUI

https://youtu.be/AN21TljYB8E

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
And we can't forget his role as Nanu in The World's Greatest Athlete.

Airwolf was my favorite show growing up. I remember it like I just saw it yesterday.

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dawes:
On "Police Story" back in the 1970's:

That episode had a pretty depressing ending as I recall. His former partner decided to end his life via "suicide by cop" and JMV's character unwillingly accommodated him. Frown

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ Season One, Episode Ten I think. I have it on DVD. Could be a good evening to binge watch "Police Story".

Additional info; he was in two Police Story episodes. The one I have, he was the new guy on the SWAT team...Season Three, he appeared again as a different character (name, but SWAT) and perhaps it's that one you remember pulicords.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rat2306,

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
RIP. Kinda strange that I'm near Charlotte and he died in Asheville a month ago, and reading this today is the first I've heard of his death.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I know it may sound weird but what I remember is him doing full frontal nudity in the movie Buster and Billie.

Damn, I did not realize he lived just up the road from me.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:
And we can't forget his role as Nanu in The World's Greatest Athlete.

Oh man, my brothers and I must have watched that movie a dozen times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Airwolf was my favorite show growing up.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post