SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Brink of War
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
The Brink of War Login/Join 
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted
Movie by Angel Studios available on their app or Amazon.

Subject is the meeting between Reagan and the Soviet leader in Iceland, 1986.

Slow, but intense. Very good for those of us who like history.

This movie is worth the price of admission.


__________________________
More blessed than I deserve.
http://davesphotography7055.zenfolio.com/f238091154
 
Posts: 3638 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
This movie is worth the price of admission.


I saw this available to stream on Amazon and as I recall it was $20...which seemed like a lot. I'll have to look again.




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
 
Posts: 42140 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
This movie is worth the price of admission.


I saw this available to stream on Amazon and as I recall it was $20...which seemed like a lot. I'll have to look again.


it will go down in price as time goes on.

I watched it on the Angel App.


__________________________
More blessed than I deserve.
http://davesphotography7055.zenfolio.com/f238091154
 
Posts: 3638 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Brink of War

© SIGforum 2026