SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Good Amazon Prime TV....Tin Star
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Amazon Prime TV....Tin Star Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
Tim Roth plays borderline psychos well. Fun show, cool music, gorgeous scenery. Pity it gets stupid cold in Canada. LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I agree. Very good show. We went through the first season pretty fast and hope they make more.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Just watched S1E1 now.

I would be getting all my buddies together and hitting back permanently hard. Screw the law. I would hit execs, baldie and especially smug bitch.

Wonder what E2 is like.....

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Big Grin All I’m gonna say is “Keep watching.”

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Smug bitch - is she the same one that was in Firefly? A couple of episodes as Saffron?

If so, she was hot back then and is still kinda sultry. Still hate the character though.

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that’s Christina Hendricks.

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow, she was memorable as Saffron.

Watched several more episodes. Not liking the wanker sheriff. Nor the daughter. Wife is okay. Seems like smug bitch may be a little stupid and slow but not necessarily evil?

I like the deputy - hope she doesn't go the way of the deputy in Banshee.

posted Hide Post
Plus one!

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Finished. Good stuff.

Little bitch - wtf?

Smug bitch - nicely done. Not so stupid after all perhaps. But interesting how she will use her position. Good or evil? I’m thinking latter - the dark side is strong in her.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Reviving this thread, as I just finished Season 1. Lots of twists and turns, and a very surprising ending. Good show!

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Reminded me of Ozark. Meh.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just binge watched this over the past couple days. Really liked it.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Wife likes to watch mysteries, but hates gore. The opening scene turned her off. Is there a lot of that?

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent show. My wife and I loved it!

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3477 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I binge watched it on Amazon prime, I liked the idea but it was a pretty strange show.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Smug bitch - is she the same one that was in Firefly? A couple of episodes as Saffron?

If so, she was hot back then and is still kinda sultry. Still hate the character though.

I remember watching Mad Men for a while before realizing Hendricks had also been in Firefly.

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it alot, looks like there may be a season 2?

Was better than Ozark

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Will check it.out.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Just started it tonight. Through 3 episodes and it has me gripped.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Negative Nancy I suppose: My wife and I barely made it through two episodes of this show in the last month or so. Totally far-fetched and so implausible as to be non-watchable. Tim Roth IS an excellent actor (and apparently a pretty small guy), but he was just miscast in this one...

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post