SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Good Amazon Prime TV....Tin Star
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Amazon Prime TV....Tin Star Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Finished this series. As said, lots of unrealistic and silly decisions, but fun to watch none the less.

The ending? I wish it were more defined, but I have my own vision.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I just finished this series, it was good. Tim Roth plays quite the scumbag psycho. I try not pick shows apart but the weapons handling and tactics were terrible. What the hell was up with Jim having a pistol in his hand waving it around for half the show? Anyhow if they make a season 3, I will have to watch it.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Tin Star season 3 aired in England in December 2021. It is not available in US just yet.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1216 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Huh! Didn't know there was going to be a third season.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I just finished season 3 on Prime and it was good, not great. It has some good bloody kills, and some good dialog but some dumb shit in between. Worth watching one time through anyway.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I started season 3 tonight and was intrigued by the Liverpool connection and how things look over there.

Despite some of the dumb shit, as mentioned above, I enjoy the big balls on Jack and the going for the kills he has planned.