SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Don’t get me wrong, I love the wimins, I surely do.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don’t get me wrong, I love the wimins, I surely do. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
But I swear, a woman’s breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth and I can find no sign on it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cas,

Posts: 21046 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
But I swear, a woman’s breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth and I can find a no sign on it.

There ya go

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Can you skin griz pilgrim?

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He says you fish poorly.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15997 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Tweren't Mormons.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
“Elk don’t know how many feet a horse have!”

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6994 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Damn! Hatchet Jack was a wild one. He was livin' two years up in in a cave on the Musselshell with a female panther. She never did get used to him.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post