Tools

Ford Vs Ferrari Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
This is one that would be better at the theater with good sound

It was. We don't got to a lot of theater movies but this was one we made sure to do so.

Watched 24 Hour War this weekend. Also really good, with lots of original footage which was neat.

I watched The 24 Hour War a couple months before seeing Ford v Ferrari. Quite enjoyed both.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15317 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had this on my watchlist for a long time but never felt motivated to watch it despite the great reviews. Got around to it last night and what a fantastic movie. Solid acting performances, cinematography and storytelling. What impressed me the most was how much of the drama was real. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
It was so good in the theater with Dolby Atmos.
Was definitely worth the cost for the big screen.
Same with Rush, so great in the theater, but still good at home.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15317 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
It was so good in the theater with Dolby Atmos.
Was definitely worth the cost for the big screen.
Same with Rush, so great in the theater, but still good at home.

I used to enjoy going to the movies for that experience however a lifetime of shooting guns, exposure to loud music and barking dogs has left me with pretty bad tinnitus. Only way I can goto the theater is if I bring ear protection. I don't have quite the setup here in PR that I had before but it's decent and I can get enough of the experience without spiking my tinnitus.

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post