SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Doctor Zarkov, there's no sun!" (Topol RIP)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Zarkov, there's no sun!" (Topol RIP) Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
"It's 8:24 in the morning and there's no sun!"

No sun?

No!!

If you followed the link in the Robert Blake thread, you may have also seen that Chaim Topol passed away. Sure most people will remember him as Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof, at which he was great. But he'll always be Dr. Zarkov to me.

https://www.hollywoodreporter....the-roof-1235346582/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cas,

Posts: 21039 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM……….FLASH!!!!! AaaaaaaaaaAaaaaa…….Savior of the universe.

Sorry I just immediately got that stuck in my head. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7620 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I loved that movie. Ornella Muti may have had something to do with that. Big Grin

RIP Zarkov. Frown

Posts: 45323 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I loved that movie. Ornella Muti may have had something to do with that. Big Grin

RIP Zarkov. Frown

Same.
And Queen did a great job w/ the sound track.
I used to take care of various nephews when they were young and this movie always went over well w/ them.

Posts: 7313 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
HAWKMEN!!!!

DIIIIIVE!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
FLYING BLIND ON A ROCKET CYCLE?

Brian Blessed was amazing in that.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21820 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed his role in the Bond movie For Your Eyes Only.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15987 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
RIP, Mr. Topol. Frown

Never caught Flash Gordon but always enjoyed his performance in "Fiddler on the Roof".

Posts: 14995 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
"I thought it was one of the prime numbers of the Zeeman series. I haven't changed."

Great movie, sorry for the loss!!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post