SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ryan Bingham, Singer/songwriter, bull rider , actor.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ryan Bingham, Singer/songwriter, bull rider , actor. Login/Join 
posted
I’ve been enjoying watching Ryan Bingham in Yellowstone. Over the years I have bought his CDs and enjoyed his music. Didn’t know much about him. Didn’t know he has acted before Yellowstone.

As a teen he “left home early” and worked the rodeo circuit as a bull rider. Also Was on the Tarlton State Univ rodeo team. Born in Hobbs NM, lived in Lubbock and across the SW, eventually graduating from HS in Houston.

According to bio has awards for songwriting. Grammy, Golden Globe and Academy Award for best song for a movie.

Has appeared in earlier roles including a role with Amanda Poots.

According to Wiki his mother drank herself to death and his father committed suicide.

He seems to have made a success of his life despite what must have been a challenging early life.

I like his music. 6 Albums. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Me too

Posts: 13274 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He sang and acted (a small part) in Crazy Heart too.

Posts: 2486 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post