SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Free Guy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Guy Login/Join 
posted
Ok. Silly premise. Not exactly Shakespearean dialogue. Pretty much enjoyed it. The bad guy was his best friend in the Green Lantern movie which I thought was cool. It’s easy to either hate or like Ryan Reynolds. He was likeable in this movie. Silly movie but fun.

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Holed up in bed with da rona, so this is on my watchlist.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Mom! Do not touch that sock! I swear to God, if you touch that sock you will be in therapy for the rest of your life!" Big Grin

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There were some pretty funny bits throughout the film.

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I enjoyed it. Summer fluffy fun.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post