SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I wonder if I would survive - can’t think of good strategies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I wonder if I would survive - can’t think of good strategies Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
Not sure if anybody has watched the Alice In Borderland series on NF. It’s okay, it’s a little weird but a couple of characters a good. I think it precedes Squid Game and is a bit similar.

I can’t think of ways to survive each game. I would die early. Are you guys good at these games? (For those that have watched the series)

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I watched Squidgames and found it just ‘okay’. Did a little Googlng on Alice in Borderland.

My imagination is just too vivid to enjoy these type of movies…way too similar to the Saw type flicks.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
This is a retelling of Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland" story, with the characters' names reflecting their role in the story (Ryohei Arisu is named after Alice, Yuzuha Usagi is the White Rabbit, etc).
Usagi is the Japanese word for rabbit. So the character Yuzuha Usagi represents the rabbit.

A Japanese twisted tale, and I enjoyed the ride.
Teamwork and trust is the key to survival in these games.

Not as intense as the Squid Game. Body count outstanding! LOL

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post