SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Hit & Run and Black Space on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hit & Run and Black Space on Netflix Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted
I searched and didn't see these mentioned. Hit & Run stars Lior Raz (Fauda) and was a good show. Dropped after one season in spite of great ratings because Netflix blows but worth the watch.

Black Space - I don't usually like shows about high school kids but this was a good show. Israeli show about a school shooting. The lead actor is good and there is a season 2 coming sooner or later.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Black Space - I don't usually like shows about high school kids but this was a good show. Israeli show about a school shooting. The lead actor is good and there is a season 2 coming sooner or later.

My wife and I have been on, and are still on, a kick to watch Israeli series and movies. Undoubtedly because both of our children are currently in Israel. We watched Black Space and "enjoyed" it in as much as you can enjoy such a dark show. But heck yes, very well acted.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post