SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A pleasant faced man steps up to greet you
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A pleasant faced man steps up to greet you Login/Join 
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted
He smiles and says he's pleased to meet you.

Driving out to Mississippi and this came on the radio. It made me call up the album off of the flash drive and play it. I let Overture play a second time. One of the best albums.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3853 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Beneath his hat the strangeness lies......

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1904 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Deep cut. Twilight Zone is not normally a radio play.

Posts: 2716 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
One of my top 3 albums...along with Pink Floyd - The Final Cut and The Beatles - Abbey Road.

However, I find myself listening to 2112 more often that the other two.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1367 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
Deep cut. Twilight Zone is not normally a radio play.

^^^^ This.
It was a pleasant surprise.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3853 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
Beneath his hat the strangeness lies......

Take it off, he’s got three eyes…

Absolute perfection.

Posts: 869 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post