SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone Here Watch Or Have Watched The Show "Bull"?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Here Watch Or Have Watched The Show "Bull"? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
The wife and I started watching Bull this year and are on Season 3 now, and we both like it very much.

It's a refreshing twist on the usual courtroom drama type TV shows.

Makes you wonder how much of this kind of thing happens in the real world?

quote:

The series follows the employees at Trial Analysis Corporation (TAC), a jury consulting firm headed by Dr. Jason Bull, who is a psychologist and trial-science expert. Bull uses his skills and those of his team not only to select the right jurors for his clients, but also to help his clients' lawyers decide which type of argument will win over jurors best. Bull is inspired by the early career of Dr. Phil McGraw, who also serves as an executive producer.

Bull

Posts: 33819 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It was good but like anything the writing can get tiresome and predictable after a while.
Enjoyed it mostly.

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I probably watched about 6 seasons of it before I got tired... it was pretty interesting when covid hit and they still had shows and the characters all wore mask....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
We watched it, and really enjoyed it, until it became more about the main characters and their lives than about courtroom drama/battles. Then we dropped it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We watched it throughout its airing. We thought it was one of the better written show on network TV. There is so little to watch.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4227 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like others have said, we watched it for several seasons. Then the COVID season hit and the "musical" episode aired. After we stopped projectile vomiting, we never watched the show again.

All it takes is one too-cheesy-to-suffer-through episode for us to walk away. This one made Fonzie jumping the shark look like Shakespeare.

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post